1) A loving family
2) Beautiful company
3) Laughter. Today, I made new memories with old friends and a new friendship that was sparked from laughter. It’s incredible how a good laugh can bring people together.
4) Green tea and white hot chocolate from Second Cup
5) Being yourself, and loving every moment of it.
6) That there is an endless number of good books to read
7) Good teachers, that in moments of doubt you can still hear their guidance. Even when you have graduated their classrooms, they’re still teaching you.
9) Disney movies: Finding Nemo (just keep swimming), Mulan…
10) Slowly creating/becoming part of a space where you can ask questions and learn without judgement or fear. Being around people who encourage and challenge you.